Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bloggo's Bogged it Blog!

Nick "Bloggo" Blogg, younger daughter's fella, decided to go surfin' just two days before Christmas. Big mistake! Whacked by his own board (which, by the way, suffered multiple injuries as well - luckily younger daughter's Xmas present to him was a new board), Bloggo ended up in our local casualty department whose Xmas present for him was 8 stitches, antibiotics tablets and a stern talking to about absolutely no alcohol for the next week or so! Who's a pretty boy now? For those with a delicate disposition, I suggest you don't enlarge the pic!